Scuba Diving Certification Course in Lahaina
This program can be done in 2 days (6-8 hours total). Each student will complete 3 academic sessions, pool skills, and 2 ocean dives.
Starts with an Introductory Scuba Dive.
All Scuba equipment abd student materials are included.
This is a great Scuba certification program for those limited on time.
Rates - including tax
Tour / Activity Details
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 10. Participants MUST NOT go above 1,000 feet elevation within 12 hours of this activty. A signed medical waiver is required. Hotel pick-up is NOT included; the convenient meeting location in Lahaina will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- As of March 26, 2022, Hawaii's Safe Travels Program no longer exists, meaning there are no travel restrictions or mandates for domestic USA travelers. Travelers arriving in Hawaii from international airports must still comply with U.S. federal requirements. Consult with your airline for details.
- This program can be completed in as few as 2 days (3-4 hours each day).
- Students will complete 3 Academic sessions, Confined Water Skills, and 2 Ocean Dives.
- Instructors can not guarantee the amount of time needed to complete this course. The amount of time depends on how you do in the program and how hard you are willing to work.
Medical Waiver Required
- Each participant must complete and sign a medical waiver form prior to participating in this activity.
- The blank form will be sent to you when you receive confirmation of your tour/activity.
- Excluding conditions include pregenancy, athsma, high blood pressure, epilepsy, lung disease, heart disease, seizures, certain medications, etc.
- Participants MUST NOT go above 1,000 feet elevation within 12 hours of this activty. This includes air travel, helicopter tours, Haleakala tours, ziplines, etc.
- The minimum age requirement for this tour is 10.
- All Scuba Diving Equipment
- Helpful Instructors
What to Bring (all personal items will be locked in vehicle during activity)
- Medical Waiver Form for Each Participant
About Your Instructors
Your guides specialize in taking your time, going slow and doing whatever they can to make your dive experience as enjoyable as possible, striving to exceed your expectations.
Instructors are all PADI and SDI instructors with over 30 yrs. experience in Scuba Diving Around The Globe. Their motto is "Let's Get Tanked!" They will do their best to ensure you have a fun, safe underwater adventure in Maui!
HONOKAWAI BEACH (EMBASSY REEF) - Flourishing coral reef, teaming with all of Hawaii's reef marine life. Most common highlight of the dive is seeing all of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles! The average is 6 to 12 or more animals seen per dive. Occasionally you can find a Hawksbill Sea Turtle roaming the reef looking for a snack. Octopus are a common and White Tip Reef Sharks are also seen regularly. Many of Hawaii's variety of Eels can be seen poking their faces out looking like hand puppets, sometimes even swimming out and around. Reef fish include everything from Parrotfish, Wrasse, Surgeonfish, Triggerfish, Butterflyfish, Pufferfish, etc. Unusual inhabitants are critters like Flying Gurnard, Monk Seal, Manta, Sea Horses, Leaf Scorpion fish, Spotted Eagle Ray, Spinner Dolphins and Crocodile Eels and more.
Also available to dive: Kapalua Bay, Kahekili Beach (Airport Beach), Honokao'o Beach (Hyatt Reef), Mala Ramp, Olowalu (mi. marker 14) to just name a few other great dive sites!
"Thank You for all your work Rob. I am very glad you got to be my instructor. You did a very good job. I also liked the pictures you gave me. I am going to have great years of Scuba Diving. Thanks again and hopefully I will see you next year." - Johnny (age 10)
"Thanks a bunch for helping us have an awesome vacation. You run a top notch dive operation and you can be sure we’ll be back to dive with you again. You and your entire crew of Rob and Dave are to be commended for your attention to detail in taking care of your customers. The disc with the pictures from our dives is incredible, it’s great to have proof for the non-believers that we really dove with turtles, sharks and a seahorse (just a few varieties of fish too!) All in one dive." - Grant
"I gotta tell you man, the absolute highlight of our vacation to Maui was our scuba trip with you. My 11 year old son, AJ, talks about it every day. I think about the green sea turtles we saw and all the incredible sea life that abounds just off shore. Amazing! And the really cool part is the pictures you took we have to share with all our family and friends. Great photos! I would recommend you and your team to anyone who is visiting Hawaii and wants to experience one of the most wonderful, peaceful activities available. I feel I made a few new friends with you all and I can't wait to get back and do it again." - Al
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 10. Hotel pick-up is NOT included; the convenient meeting location in Lahaina will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.